Saturday 18 June 2011

Me and my new Pinny

If you follow me on Twitter or follow the lovely Loula Belle at Home and her blog you will already know that I was the lucky winner of one of her pinnys!

When it was announced that I had won on Loula Belle's blog I had to re-read it several times to be sure I hadn't imagined it as I consider myself one of those people who never wins anything! Sure enough I had won and I already new which pinny was for me so I sent Leonie an email to let her know and tell her how excited I was to have won! Here is the pinny I chose...


You can find more pictures on the Loula Belle at Home Blog too.

I am so pleased with my choice and have been putting it to good use already! I really would recommend one of these lovely handmade, one of a kind pinnies so go on and treat yourself! I bet they make great gifts too. Check out Loula Belle at Home's Etsy shop.

Thank you again to Leonie at Loula Belle at Home.

Amy

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment